Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013 - A Great New Year and Ready to Rock

Downunder in Australia we get real vacations, middle of summer.. with the start of Christmas and usually people get back to full gear by the end of January.  Well - It's February and after a few weeks warm up we are back in full swing.

  • You may have read about fires -- killer gigantic bushfires but the New Years fireworks were awesome.
  • You may have read about floods - enough rainwater to cover most of the East Coast and a lot of damage, but the waves were great.

Social Networking
Normally I have been posting information using this blog, and following up with a tweet or two to followers.  This year I have decided to split the twitter account into two.  One focussing on what I might be doing or thinking generally. Another focussing on references relating to SCADA, SECURITY, TECHNOLOGY etc.. thus providing a more focussed publication for followers.

Also I have been kind of technically coerced into signing up with Google+ since it is auto-connected to this blog as well.  There will be a Google+ circle setup for discussion in this regard.

So in starting the year, I would recommend my current automation style twitter friends please follow me on:-

Twitter : @ChrisJSmith_PE
Blog: invensysscada.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts